Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wonderful College Park Aviation Museum

Yestarday, I am so excited because we went to aviation museum in college park. It is the oldest continuous airport all over the world! There were many airplane models in the museum, and a very nice guide explained about old airplanes to us kindly and clearly. The man became our hero! We could ride a old plane model and we also could wear jacket, scarf, goggle, and helmet which looks like a pilot wears!! And we took many photos wearing the pilot items! It was very interesting place to visit. I was glad to see the nine guide. He gave us pass cases and plane model craft. We bought space food ice-cream and arm band and so on for souvenirs! After that, we enjoy talking with eating dinner. I had a good time!!!

4 comments:

Hiromi said...

Hello, Misato!
I enjoyed reading your post about the visit to the Aviation museum. ^^ It sounds really interesting! I hope to see the pictures you took there soon~!

Anyway, please keep having a lot of fun through the rest of the program!

Dennis said...

Hello, Misato.

I think you had a good time in Annapolis and at the College Park Aviation Museum.

I'm glad you found some souvenirs in Annapolis, and I think the Bay Bridge cruise sounds wonderful! I wish I had been there!

The College Park Aviation Museum sounds like a very unusual and interesting place to visit! Have you seen its website?

Dinner and conversation after the museum visit also sounded like fun!

I think you've seen a lot of interesting places during your U.S. trip!

Best wishes--

Dennis in Phoenix

Nina Liakos said...

I am also anxious to see the photos of you dressed up like a pilot! What fun! I wish I had been there.

Ji Won said...

Hello Misato~,

I was very happy to mentor for you this summer! Your manners, consideration for others, and silent but cheerful smile made you one of the best (and one of my favorite!) students. Thank you for the great two weeks, and I wish you the best luck in everything you do in the future! I will talk to you VERY soon through facebook, blogs, and chats. ^^ Until then, bye bye!

Ji Won